Wednesday, October 5, 2011

BOO YA... My Fist is Pumping

BOOOOOOOOOOOOOOO YAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAA. 

I am pumping my fist and doing the running man all at the same time... and it isn't pretty I assure you.  Just wanted to say THANK YOU to everyone for the likes and comments that won me the Crafting from the Sidelines contest.  I WIN!!!  What do I win you may ask yourself....

GLOOOOOOOOOOOOOORYY   

Don't believe me???   I had to double check myself.  Head over to Northeast of Eden  and see for yourself.  There is pageant music and everything!

Ok, now that I have that out of my system I just have to say how much fun I had doing that project!   Thanks to all the amazing ladies that were my fellow sideline competitors.  ALL of the projects ROCKED my socks off:) 


Next week's theme is "Upcycled".   I am so So SO excited.  It's like they knew me so well when they picked these themes.  Upcycling is my favorite thing to do!  So hold on to your hats ladies, we sideline peeps are gonna blow you all away!  The competition is fierce and I must say, now that I got a taste of the glory I am not backing down easily;)  And if anyone wants to join in feel free, even if you didn't play along this week. 


The competition is still happening over at Sew Dang Cute  where you can win real prizes and even more glory!!  So head over and click on the projects you like.  The person with the most clicks wins! 

Thanks again for all the votes peeps!!

4 comments:

  1. Congrats! Out of all the projects yours was my fav! Can't wait to see what you do for the next one! :D

    ReplyDelete
  2. Great job on your table and the win. I better bring it a little bit more cuz you sound lik eyou are loaded for bear!

    Good Luck!
    Kim
    Reposhture.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
  3. Congratulations!!! Love that compass table!

    ReplyDelete
  4. That's so great! Really excited for you :) CONGRATS!

    ReplyDelete