Wednesday, October 12, 2011

A Drop of Golden Sun Part II

Happy Birthday to the cutest person I know:)  Today my little girl turns one... sniff sniff.  As promised here is the second half of the post I started last week.

Here she is, months 7-12.  I still can't believe a year has gone by.  I guess time flies when you are having fun:)


7 months old at her first Kentucky Derby party.



On my first mother's day... also 7 months old but just too cute not to include:)



8 months old and happy as can be!



9 months old. Visiting Buena Vista, her first home.



At 10 months old.  I don't think it gets any sweeter then this.  (she has the world's best daddy)




At Grandma's house at 11 months. 


Eating cake at her first birthday party.  She didn't actually like it all that much... so funny.

Luci Rae,  I wrote this to you one month after you were born.  And it stands true today and always will.

"Dear Luci,

I can't even begin to describe how much I  love you.  You are the most beautiful little girl.  I hope you know how many people truly love you.  You have brought a whole new meaning to my life.  You are perfect in every way, and I can't wait to watch you grow.  It is such a privilege that God chose me to be your mom.  I love you more then you could know.

Love,

Your Mom"


For I know the plans I have for you," declares the LORD, "plans to prosper you and not to harm you, plans to give you hope and a future.  Jeremiah 29:11

4 comments:

  1. Aw, so sweet! What a cutie-pie!! Happy Birthday Luci Rae!

    ReplyDelete
  2. i don't know, i think daddy's got 'cute' competition with the pic from grandma's house!

    ReplyDelete
  3. awwww she's a doll! happy belated bday to the little one!

    also, do you have a square button i can use to link ya?

    ReplyDelete