Sunday, October 30, 2011

Winner Winner Chicken Dinner

Well, it is over.  Round 4 of Crafting With The Stars was the last round for this season... and I WON!  (the losers round of course but hey, it still counts.)  If you don't believe me check it out for yourselves at Sew Dang Cute.  I am so excited, thank you all for the views.  Now I am off to bask in the glory of winning.

P.S.  I threw Kyle a surprise 30th birthday party last night and promise to post some hilarious pictures soon!  Hint: it was a costume party:)

4 comments:

  1. HOORAY!! (The judges liked that aerial photo, too!) Your living room redo is AMAZING!

    ReplyDelete
  2. You crack me up with your sayings! Beautiful quilt and Congratulations on winning all four rounds. I think you should get an emmy or something. maybe we should create the Bloggy for this type of competition?!
    Kim@repsohture.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
  3. Congratulations! here, here to Traci getting an emmy

    ReplyDelete