Wednesday, February 15, 2012

I Heart You

Happy late valentines day everyone!  I know I am a day late... and probably a dollar short... but what the hey.  Here is a little something for your viewing pleasure.

I just bent a wire hanger into a heart shape with the hook part at the top.  Then I took left over fabric and started making bows.  That's it.  That simple.  I think I will make a regular circle one next:)




Sorry my posts have been so short lately.  My kiddo has been sick for 2 weeks and life has just decided to catch up with me.  I think I need a nap... and a glass of wine... and maybe some cookies:)

Mercantile Muse

Button



3 comments:

  1. Hope you and little Luci feel better soon.
    Adorable heart wreath!

    ReplyDelete
  2. That is a wonderful wreath!

    Coming to you via Mercantile Muse's link party.

    ReplyDelete
  3. I love that you used a coat hanger. It shows all of us that there is more than just store bought foam wreaths that can be used for a wreath project. Great thinking outside the box and have a wonderful day!

    ReplyDelete