Wednesday, February 22, 2012

A Little Bit of This, A Little Bit of That

Want to see what I have been up to lately???

I thought so:)

I have been doing the little things that I have been putting off.  You know, the random stuff you accumulate and have plans for but never seem to get to.  I decided to take a day and just knock out all the little stuff... ok, maybe not ALL but at least some of it.  So here it is:


Don't you love my bright pink duck!!  I mean, who doesn't need a hot pink duck in their house?


 A new chalk board made out of a mirror I found at Goodwill.


Look at this cute frame my mom found!  Isn't it so cute in ballerina pink?


And of course, this shabby little rocking horse.  I absolutely love how it turned out!



So there ya have it.  Sometimes when I do a whole bunch of little projects it makes me feel more productive then doing one big one.  Plus I get to play with spray paint... which always makes me happy:)

1 comment:

  1. Great projects! I especially love the chalkboard.
    And the pink duck is a hoot.

    ReplyDelete