Friday, February 3, 2012

Ring Storage/Display

When coming up with ideas for displaying my jewelry at the store I came across some awesome ideas.  Like using the end of a rake for necklaces or using a screen on a frame like this for earrings.  But, for rings I came up with another idea:

I

I just rolled up two sheets of music and glued them in place.  See:



I love the look.  I think I will even burn the edges to make it look more worn.  I ended up keeping this display and using it for my own personal rings.  I used a candle stick to display the rings at the store... Some things you just have to keep for yourself!  Hope you have enjoyed this little AH HA! moment:)







Keeping It Simple








4 comments:

  1. Beautiful!

    (Gotta make this short -- lots of snow to shovel, and I need to get to work by 11:00.)

    ReplyDelete
  2. What a great idea! I love the look of that! Don't forget to link this one up too! :)

    ReplyDelete
  3. What a creative idea. I love the look of vintage sheet music and this is such a clever way to display your pretty rings.

    ReplyDelete