Monday, March 19, 2012

Chalk it up to AWESOMENESS!!

I seem to be obsessed with chalk paint lately.  I have made a few smaller chalkboards and then after getting really comfortable with the stuff, I moved on to a bigger project.  I got this little shelving unit from the lady who owns the store next to mine at The Barn.  She was having a 50% off sale and this baby was marked at $49.  So I walked away with this fantastic piece of furniture for a whopping $25!


I actually liked it grey but wasn't convinced I was going to leave it that way.  (there are shelves when you open the doors... I have no idea why I didn't take a picture of it with the doors open. These brain farts seem to be happening a lot more often lately:)  That's when it happened... my friend/Luci's daycare Danne suggested I use chalk paint... and then she made my day by handing me a can!!!  It's the little things in life that make me so happy haha.  

I decided that I had been doing a lot of white lately and I needed to brighten up my life.  SO... I used Krylon's aqua!!





Mmmmmm, perdy.



Decorating Insanity



Button

1 comment:

  1. Love this. In our old apartment we did chalkboard paint on our pantry door for our menu & grocery list.

    Thank you for linking up to A Pinteresting Party! :) Hope to see you again!

    ReplyDelete