Friday, May 25, 2012

Chicken Wire!!!

I have seen these memo boards around but I thought I would share my version... why not.

All you need is a small roll of chicken wire (you can get it at Home Depot for super cheap),


An old frame (I got mine at The Goodwill for $5 and painted it Ballerina Pink!),


A staple gun and wire cutters.  That's it:)


Just staple the chicken wire to the back of the frame, use your wire cutters to remove the excess and viola!


I actually use this one to display all of my earrings at the shop but it can be used to display photos, memos, whatever you feel like.


Clothes pins look so cute holding them on there!



Plus my little girl's feet and niece's birth announcement deserve a cute place to be displayed!  

Hope you all have a very happy Weekend!

2 comments:

  1. Looks great. I love chicken wire. My kitchen wallpaper is a subtle chicken wire pattern.

    ReplyDelete