Wednesday, July 18, 2012

Happiness Is...

My friend Kristen over at Milo and Molly does a "happiness is" post every week.  This week I couldn't resist doing the same. With this picture, how could I go wrong.


Yep... pure bliss.

P.S.  If you are in the Littleton area this Friday and Saturday my sister-in-laws and I are having a HUGE garage sale.  Like HUGE.  My entire garage is packed to the brim with all my stuff. I am clearing out EVERYTHING and starting fresh.  So come by and buy my crap!

2 comments:

  1. I love it! LOVE. IT. That looks like the happiest child ever, and I really want to go run out there with her! Sometimes you just have to be grateful for the small things. :)

    Have a great garage sale. I sooooo wish I could come and buy some crap! I'll have to hit up the dump instead.

    ReplyDelete
  2. damn girl, if I wasn't 2500 miles away, i would so stop by and buy your crap.

    ReplyDelete