Friday, August 24, 2012

Coffee Filter Flowers

I haven't really "crafted" much lately.  Maybe it was the crushing blow of loosing craft wars, maybe I couldn't find my hot glue gun, or maybe I have been just lazy.  Truth be told, I don't really consider myself a true crafter.  I am more of a DIYer with a crafting minor.  Well, I decided to do a little craft, just to get back in the saddle.  

This craft was SUPER easy and really fun.  Coffee filter flowers!!  I just got 8-10 coffee filters and crumpled them into little balls.  I lined them back up and poked a hole in the center of the filters.  I strung an old clip on earring (yes, I have an ENTIRE box full of random clip on earrings and broaches) onto a floral wire and then put the wire through the hole in the filters.  Just twist the wire around itself a few times and that was it.  Some fun, really quick flowers to brighten up your day.





Hope you all have a very happy week!

http://allthingslucirae.blogspot.com/2012/08/sniffen-glue.html

2 comments: