Friday, October 12, 2012

2

Ok ok I am aware I haven't blogged much lately... but in my defense... never mind, no excuses:)  Sometimes a girl just needs a break.  

I am popping back in today because my little Luci Rae went and turned 2 on me:(  I no longer have a cuddly little baby.  Nope, I now have a crazy little monster that makes my life SO much more fun!  Seriously, she's hilarious.  

We celebrated with friends and family at the park down the street.  We had the best time!








(that picture of Bryce cracks me up!)



This picture captures her personality exactly.  It makes me SO happy!




Happy Birthday to the coolest kid I know:)
  

4 comments:

  1. People talk about the "terrible twos." I thought ages two and three were really great with my kids.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Yay! Happy birthday Luci! She is so super adorable. I semi agree with Sweet Posy- we were great up until about 2.5 and then Gus started to get more independent and more aware. We are almost at the big "1" with Greta, though, and are excited to celebrate!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Happy birthday to your sweet girl! :)

    ReplyDelete
  4. Awwww! She's such a doll! Happy Birthday Luci. They grow up SO fast!

    ReplyDelete