Tuesday, October 23, 2012

What's Pink and White With Fabulous Drawer Pulls??

This desk is!

It started out like this:



I'm sure you have all seen desks like this.  They are basically a dime a dozen.


But, after a little facelift she has an awesome new identity!  I love how the white makes the lines on the center so pretty.  


On a side note, my 2 year old has started saying "awesome" a lot.  Does this mean I use that word WAY too much?  Yep, I think so... awesome.



The drawer pulls are original to the desk and if you can't tell from the picture the centers are purple!!  That's probably my favorite part:)

Awesome!

6 comments:

  1. totally tubular.

    just because awesome was taken.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Another fantastic redo. Love those drawer pulls.

    ReplyDelete
  3. Heck yeah that is awesome! I love me some PINK though so I'm biased. ;)

    ReplyDelete
  4. Love the details!! And drawer pulls are spectacular. Soooo different:) Awesome refinish!

    ReplyDelete