Friday, January 4, 2013

You Picked It

While I am on this nostalgic kick I thought I would take a look at my "best" project of 2012.

Then I realized that there is NO way I would be able to pick... so I went with what you all thought were my best (based on page views of course.  It's not like I had time to take a pole:)

My top 3... according to my little "stats" button... are:




(Ok, technically this is not my project since I had the slip cover made... but hey, who's keeping track right?)



My post Craft Wars wreath... proving that sometimes hot glue IS the best way to go:)



And FINALLY my third kitchen table redo.  I guess the third time is the charm:)  I do really love this table... and apparently you all do too, since it was my most viewed post of the year.  

Thanks for all of your support... you guys are the best!

2 comments:

  1. All great projects. Can't wait to see what this year holds! :)

    ReplyDelete
  2. Enjoyed all your posts. I really liked the aqua table, too.

    ReplyDelete